I offer a wide range of services; below I've listed some of the ones that my clients find particularly useful.
- Full secretarial services - filing, typing, helping to organise your office, placing calls on your behalf and much more
- Transcription services - if you use a hand-held dictaphone and can download recordings, simply record your meeting/interview/notes/etc, e-mail me the recording and I will use my digital software to ensure your work is typed up, checked and returned within the agreed timescale
- Reminder service - keeping track of your to do list; ensuring you do things in the right order and by the required deadlines
- Database cleansing and maintenance - ensuring your database is up-to-date and the contacts truly relevant to your business
- E-mail monitoring - whether as a standard day-to-day service or for a specific time period such as while you are away on holiday or on an extended business trip
- Proofreading & editing - websites, newsletters, leaflets, reports, and much more; includes layout as well as checking grammar, spelling, typos, etc
- Document formatting - whether you submit proposals to gain new contracts or provide clients with (semi-)regular reports, I can format your documents (this includes editing and proofreading) and ensure the result looks professional and attractive
- Mailings - sending out marketing and information mailshots
- PowerPoint presentations - helping you create letter-perfect presentations with enough photos, movement and pizzazz to keep your audience's attention
- Brainstorming - working with you to create newsletters, leaflets, campaigns.